How Can You Help?

Get Involved

Thank you for your interest in the Iredell County chapter of Project Linus.

As with most non-profit organizations, there are many ways to get involved in our mission. 

Make a blanket

Make a blanket and donate it to our local chapter. We will take your blanket to a facility where it will be given to a deserving child.

Because every blanket that is donated to a child is theirs to keep, we are always in need of blankets.

If you have time to help organize, sort, mark blankets or distribute them, let us know. If you knit, crochet, or sew, we are always looking for interested Blanketeers willing to share their talents.

Get others involved. If you are passionate about sewing, knitting or crocheting and other family members and friends share that passion, encourage them to join you in helping this chapter by providing some much needed Project Linus blankets.

In-Kind Donations

Donate fabric, notions, yarn, needles or gift cards to the Iredell County chapter to assist us in our mission of supplying blankets to local agencies who can give them to children in need. Sometimes there are individuals who, due to fixed incomes and other factors, cannot supply their own yarn or fabric but want to be a part of Project Linus. With a cash donation, we are able to augment supplies already donated so these individuals can feel included in a fun project.

A tax-deductible monetary gift

If you are able, donate a tax-deductible monetary gift. Receipts for donations are provided by the Project Linus National Headquarters. Please make the check out to Project Linus. You can mail it or give it to the Iredell County chapter coordinator or mail it directly to Project Linus indicating you want to support the Iredell County chapter.  Project Linus retains 20% of the donation for operational expenses.  The remaining 80% goes to the local chapter.  You can be assured that at least 92% of your contribution is used directly for program costs. 

If you would like to make a secure, online monetary donation, please click here.

For more information on ways to give and details on how your donations are used, visit the Project Linus National web site.


Sample Modal Window

This is just a sample…

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent suscipit iaculis libero sed tristique. Quisque mollis dolor non tellus placerat vitae sodales lectus porta. Curabitur ut suscipit tellus. Maecenas rhoncus, ante vitae vehicula vestibulum, metus sapien dapibus tellus, et mattis dolor neque vitae nisl. Nullam eleifend ultrices ipsum eget pretium. Curabitur semper metus ut ante adipiscing nec volutpat sem rutrum. Nullam a nisi lacus, non interdum ante. Vivamus ante augue, commodo vel egestas sed, pharetra nec dui. Quisque sed tellus felis. Donec ipsum mauris, sagittis eu accumsan in, aliquam non ipsum.

Vestibulum tempor nunc nec felis scelerisque eget elementum erat dignissim. Ut vel ipsum mollis orci venenatis luctus. Aenean vehicula quam vel quam porttitor ac iaculis elit pulvinar. Proin consequat, ipsum eu venenatis semper, justo turpis posuere tortor, ac placerat metus nisl et lectus. Nulla cursus dui id nunc ullamcorper sed semper nisl lobortis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus arcu ante, imperdiet in ornare sed, laoreet eu massa.